1. The library will be open from 8.30 a.m to 3.45 p.m on Monday to Friday and 8.30 a.m to 1.30 p.m on Saturday. The library will be closed on Sunday
2. Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
3. Entry on the Visitors Register is compulsory once you enter the library.
4. All bags, folders, etc. must be left in the luggage area in the library.
5. Users will be allowed to borrow the books only after producing the library borrowers card.
Students can borrow 3 books for a period of 3 days. A fine of Rs. 5 per day will be charged if the book is not returned on the due date.
7. Books removed from the shelves, if not required further, should be kept on the table nearest to them. Please do not try to shelve them yourself.
8. Users are requested to handle the books with utmost care. Marking, highlighting, defacing or mutilating books or any other library resources is strictly not allowed and anyone caught doing the same will be made to pay for the damage.
9. Library users are requested to converse in low tone / voice and should not disturb the other users in the library.
10. Shifting of chairs and other library furniture from its original place is strictly prohibited.
11. Users are not allowed to carry any food item inside the library.
12. Receiving phone calls in the library is strictly prohibited.
13. Users can place their suggestions in the suggestion box for necessary improvement in the library services.
14. Final result, leaving certificate will be kept on hold if the user has not returned the book issued to him/her or has not paid the fine.
15. Incase if the users loses the library card, he/she can apply for a new card after paying the required fee.
16. If any book is lost by the user, he/she will have to replace the book or pay double the price of the book.
17. Journals, Magazines and Reference books such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks can be used within the library only.